Free initial introductory telephone consultation
This is our opportunity to discuss your plans and needs to determine the best approach to attaining your goals. Reach out to me by phone at +1 617 742 8600 or send an email to email@example.com to arrange a convenient time to chat. I look forward to getting to know you!
- Provided on an hourly basis at a rate of $99.00 per hour with a 1 hour minimum paid in advance.
- The athlete will text or email a written description of what they want reviewed with reference to a particular exercise or competition lift, and, if possible, include either a photo and/or video.
- I will conduct a full review and technical analysis and reach out to you by telephone to discuss my findings, answer your questions and offer my recommendations and potential solutions or corrective measures, if applicable.
Preferred Premium Package
- This package includes multiple consultations over an agreed upon period of time (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Prices will be discussed on an individual basis taking into consideration, among other things, familiarity, issues, level of training, goals, and competition schedule.
Personal Training, Instruction, and Seminars
- In person one-on-one training/instruction sessions.
- In person group training/instruction sessions.
- In person seminars on the powerlifts, olympic lifts, meet preparation, competition experience and what to expect, as well as other topics of interest.
- Prices will be determined based on, among other things, familiarity, location, whether one-on-one or group training/instruction, the number of athletes in a group training/instruction session or seminar.
Meet Day Services
- Services for meet day only can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and pricing will be based upon a number of factors, such as whether the athlete has engaged me to assist him/her previously, travel, whether I am already scheduled to attend the competition, the number of lifters I am schedule to assist, location, expenses and travel.
- “Handling” the athlete at a meet involves, among other things, all meet-day activities, time management, monitoring warm-ups, real time adjustments, “running numbers” or “counting cards,” and submitting the athlete’s attempts.
Consultation Prior to Meet
- If an athlete wants consultation leading into a meet but does not want me to “handle” him/her at the meet, that can be arranged as well and can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Pre-meet planning assistance involves attempt selection, pre-planning warm-ups, strategy, goal setting, competition research, as well as a number of other services.